Applications open in the incubator RubikEDU 2023 spring edition
March 2, 2023
Do you have a strong desire to change the world, create your own professional path or work on your own business while having the support of a community? Join us from 27 March to May 31, in our incubation program RubikEDU, made to get you from idea to startup.
Our goal is to help you get clarity and learn how to take your idea to the next level. How? Through a mix of online workshops, 1:1 feedback sessions and private mentoring sessions with experts from our community and our team. 10 weeks of incubation will culminate in a Demo Day – your chance to pitch your idea to our startup community and find the synergies you need for moving forward.
How do you know it’s for you?
- Do you see an opportunity in a specific industry for a product/service?
- Are you working on a research project and discovered an innovative solution that you think has the potential to become a sustainable business?
- Do you want to create an impact-driven solution that creates positive change?
- Have you been working on an idea you are passionate about and got stuck?
Then this is the chance you were looking for to get from idea to startup!
About the registration process
The first step of the registration is to complete this form until March 20. If you spark our interest, we’ll invite you for a short and relaxed call to learn more about you. You’ll find out if you get accepted by March 22nd.
Why a 2-step registration process? Our mission is to help founders build successful global businesses, which takes a lot of hard work and effort from both sides. That’s why all our programs are free-of-charge, but we’re only looking for those who are truly committed and willing to put in the effort. Plus, in order to ensure a valuable experience for everyone, each batch has limited spots available.
- Connect with mentors from our community to increase your startup success rate (we have a community of over 150 experts, and you’ll become an alumnus after completing the program)
- Visibility in our international startup community and the possibility to promote your startup
- Feedback tailored to your needs from our mentors and team
- Warm intros to investors or relevant ecosystem stakeholders
- Fast track into our acceleration program (Rubik Garage)
- Free tickets to conferences and events relevant to your startup
- Free-of-charge access to our coworking space from Piatra Neamt
- Startup support package worth of $150,000 total credits and other perks, freebies and discounts from our partners (Notion, AWS, Miro, HubSpot, SMSO, FREYA Sense)
Why choose us
We do know our way around entrepreneurial education. So far, the RubikEDU team has:
- successfully run 6 incubation editions and over 20 bootcamps for students
- worked with over 140 participants in their startup journeys, and with over 1500 students
- had the support of over 50 mentors who have provided guidance to our participants
Ioana Axinte, alumna of RubikEDU 6 and founder of ONE Learning, talks about her experience:
The RubikEDU programme exceeded all my expectations – from the supportive environment created by the team, learning from the peer network to the insights gained from the mentors and experts – the programme really helped us shaped a go-to-market strategy. In addition to this, taking part in the Demo Day also brought exposure and opened doors and opportunities that otherwise we couldn’t have access to. It was an incredible experience, and I’m grateful for the whole team. #WeAreInThisTogether