Alpha USA Startups Accelerator Demo Day 2022
Alpha USA Startups Accelerator Demo Day 2022
December 20, 2022
On December 8th, we celebrated the end of our international accelerator tailored to startups targeting the USA market – Alpha USA Startups (fall edition of Rubik Garage), for which we partnered up with Global Kinetics from Silicon Valley.
Out of the 21 startups from this cohort, 18 were in the spotlight at Demo Day. They cover solutions in education, medicine, security, digitalisation, mobility, big data & marketplaces, solving problems spotted in families, businesses, schools, financial institutions, universities, military & public authorities.
Alpha USA Startups Accelerator 2022 cohort in numbers
In total, the 21 startups from 4 countries are present in 91 markets, have 7300 paying customers, and have created 190 jobs. They had raised investments of €3.5 million, bootstrapped €1.7 million, committed investment of €1.5 million, were trusted by 30 investors, had annual revenue of €2.8 million, and monthly revenue of €360,000. Moreover, they are planning to raise €21 million in 2023.
During the accelerator, the startups had:
- 20 deep-dive workshops & AMAs with industry experts USA, Europe & Romania
- access to the platform Silicon Valley in Your Pocket Platform with resources, on-demand workshops and perks
- intensive 1:1 sessions and group meetings with mentors, investors and our team
Demo Day Winners
Out of 30 startups pitching at Community & Demo Day, when founders from the incubator RubikEDU were in the spotlight as well, these four teams went home with an award:
- Best Pitch – Chambr
- Best Startup – Bloomcoding
- Popularity Award – easySales
- Global Kinetics Award – Morpheus Identity
Discover the Cohort
These are the startups in the Alpha USA Accelerator 2022 cohort:
- 2Value – an all-in-one tool for communication, promotion and development for SMEs, entrepreneurs, managers and specialists.
- Bit&R – an online coding platform for kids aged 8-14 where they can learn programming by repairing, building and sharing their own games, self-paced at home
- Brain AI – prediction with Big-data & Machine Learning. The world is racing forward with medical technology- from neonatology to neurosurgery, new breakthroughs are making life more comfortable for people with disabilities. New medical devices are revolutionizing healthcare, and these innovations will soon be incorporated into the standard of care.
- CityBpm – a private planner that notifies and confirms appointments automatically via 2-way SMS, with ZERO additional SMS costs
- Citydock – aims to transform the micro-mobility industry with the most adaptable, reliable, secure, efficient and future-ready product. There is no other product that provides safe-lock and charging for the electric vehicle so it can become a reliable way of transportation.
- CPV Lab Pro – a web-based ad tracking platform that helps affiliate marketers and media buyers see accurate results and performance of their online marketing campaigns in a single place, offering API integration with 150+ traffic sources and affiliate networks and automated optimizations.
- GuardianAngel.NET – addressing health issues for vulnerable peoples (elders, children, disabled, chronic diseases) with the help of technology.
- Logezy Ltd – a cloud-based solution that keeps every part of the recruitment, staffing and employee administration process connected. Logezy is an ideal platform for every organization with an extensive roster of employees with permanent and temporary staff.
- MOD – Your Virtual Stylist – an app that combines personal styling and shopping, providing women the answer for a bolder personal image in their day-to-day lives.
- VOIDSHIP – an aerospace start-up that aims to redefine accessibility through orbital launches for reduced payload owners. In a nutshell, they are developing orbital rockets for up-to-25 kg payload owners, their target being the nano and microsatellite market.
- Polymore – helping waste collecting companies unlock data for improving the purity and economic value of collected waste, through route monitoring.
- Pythia – Pythia is dedicated to analyzing open-source data, such as news and social media networks, to help public or private actors understand their social fingerprints. We aim to help companies and institutions by identifying and explaining the general consequences of their actions and partnerships, using state-of-the-art AI and statistical physics algorithms.
- Ufubo – keeping digital & physical data private and safe. If you stop confirming your account, your assets will be distributed to your relatives. Loss of your important assets that matters to your family, friends, employers, etc., in the event of death or critical health situations. Billions of dollars remain unclaimed instead of reaching the rightful beneficiaries.
- Woof Diet – the first all-in-one service for personalized dog nutrition based on AI.
- Morpheus – an identity-proofing plugin that allows companies to be sure of their users and make onboarding in >30 sec.
- IdeaBuddy – an innovative business planning platform that is trying to change the way how business ideas are planned and executed.
- Bloomcoding (winner of Best Startup and SeedBlink Award of Rubik Garage Accelerator 2022, winner of Genesis Startup Academy by Meta 2022, winner at the Business Festival „sTARTUp Day 2022” from Tartu, Estonia, finalist of How to Web Spotlight 2022) – the online after-school that teaches children coding skills.
- EasySales – the infrastructure any eCommerce merchant need to expand on marketplaces worldwide. Built as a plug & play no code SaaS solution,
- Braight Technologies (winner of How to Web Spotlight 2022) – an AI Behavioral Prediction Software serving the financial sector that enables our clients to decrease credit risk and gain deeper insights into their customers’ behavior based on the internet activity of individuals.
- Chambr (winner of Best Pitch and Popularity Award of Rubik Garage Accelerator 2022, selected to pitch at Web Summit 2022) – Chambr helps learning and development professionals create learning games that increase content retention.
The last 7 startups were selected to pitch in the final session at Demo Day.
If you want to accelerate your startup, pre-apply to the next edition of Rubik Garage!