The winners of Rubik Hub Community & Demo Day Iasi
December 12, 2022
These are the 5 winners, chosen out of 30 startups:
Who pitched at Community & Demo Day
Thirteen startups from the RubikEDU incubator pitched:
- Consulto.ai – streamlining interactions in the medical field
- Doctor Digital Plant – plant vaccine
- Fujix Optimization – SEO agency that helps businesses reach their maximum potential of organic traffic
- Ziora – online reservation management & Online promo for beauty salons, medical and sports venues
- AImVerified – digital anti-counterfeit solutions connecting brands with their customers
- CityRadar – the platform for public and private transportation
- CareShaper – mental health for everyone – management software for psychotherapists
- Iesi la Joaca – marketplace for events, courses and activities dedicated to kids
- eEcco – aggregator for sustainable solutions
- Is4Heart – increasing longevity and quality of life of patients with cardiac failure through the development of an innovative system for cardiac assistance
- Epic Hooks – AI-tailored content & active recall learning app that uses digital flashcards
- One Learning – the parents and kids’ partner when it comes to playing – for developing essential skills for the future
The last four startups were selected for the final pitching session.
The Alpha USA Startups Accelerator is tailored to those targeting the USA market. We had 18 pitches from this cohort:
- 2Value – an all-in-one tool for communication, promotion and development for SMEs, entrepreneurs, managers and specialists.
- Bit&R – an online coding platform for kids aged 8-14 where they can learn programming by repairing, building and sharing their own games, self-paced at home
- Brain AI – prediction with Big-data & Machine Learning. The world is racing forward with medical technology- from neonatology to neurosurgery, new breakthroughs are making life more comfortable for people with disabilities. New medical devices are revolutionizing healthcare, and these innovations will soon be incorporated into the standard of care.
- CityBpm – a private planner that notifies and confirms appointments automatically via 2-way SMS, with ZERO additional SMS costs
- Citydock – aims to transform the micro-mobility industry with the most adaptable, reliable, secure, efficient and future-ready product. There is no other product that provides safe-lock and charging for the electric vehicle so it can become a reliable way of transportation.
- CPV Lab Pro – a web-based ad tracking platform that helps affiliate marketers and media buyers see accurate results and performance of their online marketing campaigns in a single place, offering API integration with 150+ traffic sources and affiliate networks and automated optimizations.
- GuardianAngel.NET – addressing health issues for vulnerable peoples (elders, children, disabled, chronic diseases) with the help of technology.
- Logezy Ltd – a cloud-based solution that keeps every part of the recruitment, staffing and employee administration process connected. Logezy is an ideal platform for every organization with an extensive roster of employees with permanent and temporary staff.
- MOD – Your Virtual Stylist – an app that combines personal styling and shopping, providing women the answer for a bolder personal image in their day-to-day lives.
- Polymore – helping waste collecting companies unlock data for improving the purity and economic value of collected waste, through route monitoring.
- Ufubo – keeping digital & physical data private and safe. If you stop confirming your account, your assets will be distributed to your relatives. Loss of your important assets that matters to your family, friends, employers, etc., in the event of death or critical health situations. Billions of dollars remain unclaimed instead of reaching the rightful beneficiaries.
- Woof Diet – the first all-in-one service for personalized dog nutrition based on AI.
- Morpheus – an identity-proofing plugin that allows companies to be sure of their users and make onboarding in >30 sec.
- IdeaBuddy – an innovative business planning platform that is trying to change the way how business ideas are planned and executed.
- Bloomcoding (winner of Best Startup and SeedBlink Award of Rubik Garage Accelerator 2022, winner of Genesis Startup Academy by Meta 2022, winner at the Business Festival „sTARTUp Day 2022” from Tartu, Estonia, finalist of How to Web Spotlight 2022) – the online after-school that teaches children coding skills.
- EasySales – the infrastructure any eCommerce merchant need to expand on marketplaces worldwide. Built as a plug & play no code SaaS solution,
- Braight Technologies (winner of How to Web Spotlight 2022) – an AI Behavioral Prediction Software serving the financial sector that enables our clients to decrease credit risk and gain deeper insights into their customers’ behavior based on the internet activity of individuals.
- Chambr (winner of Best Pitch and Popularity Award of Rubik Garage Accelerator 2022, selected to pitch at Web Summit 2022) – Chambr helps learning and development professionals create learning games that increase content retention.
The last 7 were the finalists.
Besides the pitches, we had three insightful workshops:
Congrats to everyone who was in the spotlight! And a big thank you to all of you who joined us in person and online! It was great seeing you! #WeAreInThisTogether