The Winners of Rubik Garage Accelerator Demo Day – Cohort 5
June 19, 2023
🎊 Best Startup – DDD Invoices – A single API for global e-invoicing compliance.
🎊 Best Pitch – Amygdala Health – Digital health programme powered by behavioural science to create healthy habits that last.
🎊 Ready to Raise – Senflua – Insurtech Startup. Quick, easy-to-use, and digital available 24/7.
🎊 Cohort Award – Uphave – A marketplace for vintage, second-hand fashion shops.
- Allventures – A dynamic trip route planner – a new dimension of traveling with curiosity, excitement, and friends.
- Careshaper – Aims to improve the quality of care for patients, contribute to societal well-being, and save time for care providers in running their business.
- inSHAPE – The first app that rewards users who work out with real money & perks.
- MyLegal – Digitizing and automating legal services.
- REVital – A complete remote patient monitoring solution.
- SalesOMMO – The heads-up display of the Super-Sales.
- Unde.io – Streamlining the process of organizing and promoting events.
- DDD Invoices
About this cohort
- Total team members – 118
- Total Annual Revenue in 2023 – € 1,400,000
- Total Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) – € 40,000
- Total Bootstrapped – € 915,000
- Investment Raised until June 2023 – € 270,000
- Total Investment Committed by investors until 1st of June 2023 – € 527,000
- Seeking to Raise in the next 6 months a Total Investment of – € 6,400,000
- Total Paying customers – 897
- Total Testing Customers – 3120
Who else was part of this cohort
In this cohort, we had 24 startups with founders from over 15 countries, selected from over 180 applicants. Besides the already mentioned teams, the following startups were part of this cohort:
Cheery Cat – Helps cat owners to find diseases in the early stages.
Conta25 – The SaaS platform that allows accountants to optimize their work.
Da Vinci Green Systems – Dynamic systems for greenhouses.
Domovoice – A service for quickly creating unique personalized fairy tales in text and audio formats using artificial intelligence.
Dyver – Fast eCommerce growth with scalable AI-generated product documentation.
Equinox AI – Algorithmic market-making firm active in cryptocurrency derivative markets.
LinkPeak – Tool for creating Link-Cetric Pages for Marketing Purposes.
NFGrapevine – Connects wine lovers & makers by adapting new technologies including NFTs.
PlusHero – An interactive app for kids to learn different subjects in the game format by playing different games and winning tokens NFTs.
Power DCloud – Fast & Low-cost Web3 platform for decentralized full-stack applications.
SkillBrain – A focused EdTech company that teaches in-demand IT skills.
SpotUs Space – Digitalizing the workplace environment – a self-service mobile app for parking or office desk reservations and digital access to the building.
ToUtoring – An online academic tutoring marketplace for children, that connects families with a network of talented tutors who can help them achieve their academic potential.
Before Demo Day, we had two onsite sessions:
- Digitail’s Journey from Zero to 13 Mil Euro, held by Sebastian Gabor and Ruxandra Pui from Digitail, the co-founders of a startup from Iasi and dear mentors in our community, who were right next to us from the start
- Raising Investment, with Andrei Dudoiu, Managing Partner at SeedBlink