Fortech Investments is the Lead Strategic Partner for Rubik Garage Scale to USA
October 8, 2023
For this edition of the Rubik Garage Accelerator Scale to USA, Fortech Investments is the lead strategic partner.
Together, we will support startups with traction in a European country and want to launch or scale into the US market. The applications are open until November 1, and we encourage all founders with plans for the USA to hurry up and submit theirs, as we have limited spots in this cohort.
Fortech Investments is a VC fund and long-term strategic partner for early-stage startups in Energy, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive, and FinTech. They support innovative B2B solutions and those who create them.
In the last 5 years, they helped over 13 founders reach those goals with over 4 million Euros.
For this accelerator edition, they have committed to invest up to 100,000 euros in the startup(s) they consider to have the highest potential.
The investment will be offered at the end of the program based on their portfolio fit, performance of the founders during the accelerator, the founder-market-fit, and the potential of the startup to scale successfully on the US market.
What is Fortech Investments saying about our collaboration
Valentin Filip, Managing Partner at Fortech Investments, talks about our collaboration:
For European startups with real ambitions, scaling to the USA is a must, even more so for those in the CEE. Not because the investors demand it but because our founders are truly ambitious and they plan this path for their businesses from day one. That’s why we are more than excited to be the lead partner of such a program that provides founders with everything they need to take this step successfully, and to invest in the ones with the most potential. If you’re one of these ambitious founders, you need to join the “Scale to the USA” Accelerator by Rubik Garage.
About Rubik Garage Scale to USA
Rubik Garage – Scale to USA is an equity-free and fee-free acceleration program tailored to European founders who want to expand into the US market.
This is your chance to get:
- 10-day trip to Silicon Valley & Austin, Texas, to meet American investors & partners during 2 Demo Days & many 1:1 meetings
- First-hand knowledge & 1:1 sessions with 8+ US-based investment syndicates & founders active on the USA market during 1:1 Meet the Investors sessions, live online workshops & coaching sessions
- Exposure during the largest tech event in Austin, Texas – SXSW Conference
- Connections with potential investors, partners, and clients from the CEE startup ecosystem during the Economic Delegation to the USA
- Bursaries & exclusive discounts
- Founders’ Bootcamp – A comprehensive 3-day in-person event at Rubik Hub (Piatra Neamt, Romania).
- Online Program – Dive deep with over 15 online workshops, personalized 1:1 mentoring sessions, exclusive ‘Meet the Investors’ rendezvous, and enlightening ‘Ask Me Anything’ sessions with successful founders.
- Immersion Week into the USA – travel & venture into the heart of the startup tech world with immersive weeks in Silicon Valley and Austin, Texas, culminating in March ’24 & 2 x Demo Days in San Francisco and Austin – in-person events to pitch in front of investors, in March `24.
Who else is on board
We have the support of four strategic partners – Fortech Investments, Google for Startups, WIT Angels Club, and AmCham Romania, one fundraising tech partner – Flowlie, and other pivotal community partners from the USA and Europe.
With such strong support, we think that this is a golden opportunity for any founder who wants to make their American startup dream come true! Make sure you apply before the deadline (November 1, 2023).