On March 22nd, we’re opening the applications for this year’s edition. Stay tuned!
As an early-stage startup you need to
Align. Build. Validate.
The Rubik Garage 3-month pre-accelerating program for early-stage startups, powered by Rubik Hub Community, will put you in the right context to solve your needs.
Rubik Garage is a free & no-equity program that requires a high level of commitment from the startup founders. We support your team and startup to overcome any current blockages and we shall identify together with your development needs.
- Alignment within your team and with the community
- Building your Minimum Viable Product by your team and with the help of the community
- Validating your product or service by the community
We will spend 3 months together and we shall start by building a personalized roadmap for your startup that includes office hours, workshops, events, meetings, mentors, training and startup skillshare keynotes. We will track the completion and progress of your goals periodically.
On short, the program will look like this:
- Founders Bootcamp – we all meet in a 3-day event with all the startups & mentors
- Garage Workshops – intensive hand-on modules with workshops where you can develop your Startup facilitated by experts.
- Startup Community Retreat – Meet the Rubik Community of mentors in a relaxed, fun & full of energy days. Bonding time!
- Sprint – 2 days
- DemoDay – present your startup in front of investors, clients & startup community partners!
Also, you will be in touch permanently with an Advisory Board from Rubik Hub.
Remote & online interactions by video-call, e-mail or phone:
- Board of Advisors – Weekly updates online
- Mentorship – Office Hours
- Anytime Startup Support & Feedback
- Events participation
For the startups showing growth & commitment, we will facilitate great opportunities like:
- one booth at a Global Startup Conference
- one week in an accelerator & startup ecosystem
- scholarships for housing & travelling
Every startup will have free access to:
- the co-working space
- startup library – over 150 titles
- funding opportunities
- connections with investors & accelerators
- Orange Hub Passport