Due Diligence Workshop – delivered by PwC Romania
May 10, 2023
Due diligence is an exercise performed by investors who are looking to fund / invest in / acquire startups. Mainly, it is meant to indicate to the potential investor how the business is conducted, what risks exist from a legal, tax and financial perspective (if any), and enable them to confirm the valuation of such a startup.
If you’re a startup founder and want to learn more about due diligence, join us on May 18th, from 3:30 PM (EET), in a 2-hour session delivered by experts from PwC Romania.
Complete this form to apply for attending the workshop*.
*Please keep in mind that we have limited e-seats, and we will select a handful of participants. Members of the Rubik Hub community have priority in attending it.
Key topics we’ll cover:
- What do investors analyze when performing due diligence?
- What is the structure, procedure, and timing of a due diligence exercise?
- What is the result and the consequences of a due diligence exercise?
- Key recommendations for startups to consider in the light of a future due diligence exercise
- Andreea Bistriceanu – joined PwC in 2008 and is currently Director in Deals, Transactions Services. Since joining the firm, Andreea has been involved in various financial due diligence projects, both buy-side and sell-side, related to diverse industries, such as IT and telecommunication, utilities, renewable energy, industrial products, retail, healthcare, pharmaceutical, and real estate.
- Daniel Vinerean – Managing Associate within D&B David și Baias, a law firm connected to PwC Romania. Daniel coordinates the consultancy and assistance projects related to data privacy. His expertise includes evaluation of current processes and internal procedures against data protection requirements and provision of specific recommendations, drafting of compliance programs, drafting of internal procedures and documents to ensure adequate compliance with data protection regulations, as well as provision of specific advice on data protection-related matters.
- Romana Petre – Managing Associate within D&B David și Baias, a law firm connected to PwC Romania. She is specialized in commercial and company law, mergers and acquisitions, as well as transaction services. Her expertise focuses on cross-border mergers and international restructuring projects and she has extensive due diligence and transaction experience (both sell-side and buy-side), with a fresh view on New Law and the digitalization of legal services.