In less than a month the second edition of Startup Spinner Makeathon begins! It is an event dedicated to advanced early stage startups that are ready to prove their readiness for investment and acceleration.
This is your chance to prove that your business brings value to the whole world and you are the right ones to make it happen!
Here are the main reasons why you should attend:
Over 15 skilled mentors will be present at Startup Spinner Makeathon. You’ll have the opportunity to connect and work side by side with them in order to take your startup from zero to hero. You’ll get hands-on advice from industry experts, as well as guidance from the best in the field.
Does your startup have what it takes to be become the next unicorn? This is your chance to prove that your business brings value to the whole world. Direct contact with potential investors might bring you exactly what you need to get to the next level.
You’ll have the opportunity to be selected for an acceleration program where teams of mentors and investors will directly work with you to get your startup out in the world! Your time to shine is now!
You’ll be joining us at Rubik Hub, in Piatra Neamt, for 3 whole days, in a setting that will boost your mojo! We are a vibrant community; we have swings and hammocks and we are located in the middle of the nature! That’s more than you need to switch on the action mindset!
For you to take the best out of this event, we organized some valuable workshops, delivered by our dedicated and experienced mentors:
- Term-sheet Negociation: Legal Workshop – Tudor Bîrlea, co-founder Digital2Law
- Roadmap 2 Success: The power of planning and setting up short term objectives – Radu Grigore, Businest Analyst at ANAIS Digital
- Product Development – Monica Obogeanu, Program Manager at Orange Romania
Such an event can’t be complete without listening some inspiring keynotes:
We consider Startup Spinner Makeathon to be an important step in #yourwaysinthestartupjourney, but it can be also a rewarding step for some of the teams. With the support of our partners, we are going to offer cash and in-kind prizes:
- 1st prize: 2000 euro + Startup Alley Exibitor Package for Disrupt Berlin 2019
- 2nd prize: 1500 euro + Startup Alley Exibitor Package for Disrupt Berlin 2019
- 3rd prize: 1000 euro
- in kind prizes: event tickets from Startup Grind Iași, free subscription for Microsoft Azure from Codecamp, Office Hours from Rubik Hub