All the face-to-face events, bootcamps, meetings & workshops will be moved online!
As an early-stage startup you need to
Align. Build. Validate.
The Rubik Garage 6-month pre-accelerating program for early-stage startups, powered by Rubik Hub Community, will put you in the right context to solve your needs.
Rubik Garage is a free & no-equity program that requires a high level of commitment from the startup founders. We support your team and startup to overcome any current blockages and we shall identify together your development needs.
- Alignement within your team and with the community
- Building your Minimum Viable Product by your team and with the help of the community
- Validating your product or service by the community
We will spend 6 months together and we shall start by building a personalized roadmap for your startup that includes office hours, workshops, events, meetings, mentors, training and startup skill share keynotes. We will track the completion and progress of your goals periodically.
On short, the program will look like this:
- Founders Bootcamp – 27-29 March – we all meet in a 3-day event with all the startups & mentors
- Garage Workstshops – 28-29th April, 21-22nd May – intensive hand-on modules with workshops where you can develop your Startup facilitated by experts.
- Startup Community Retreat – 23-24 May – Meet the Rubik Community of mentors in a relaxed, fun & full of energy days. Bonding time!
– Webinars [June-September]
- Sprint – 2 days – you are choosing the date in May-June-July, according to your needs!
- DemoDay – 4th October – present your startup in front of investors, clients & startup community partners!
Also, you will be in touch permanently with an Advisory Board from Rubik Hub.
Remote & online interactions by video-call, e-mail or phone:
- Board of Advisors – Weekly updates online
- Mentorship – Office Hours
- Anytime Startup Support & Feedback
- Events participation
For the startups showing growth & commitment we will facilitate great opportunities like:
- one booth at a Global Startup Conference
- one week in an accelerator & startup ecosystem
- scholarships for housing & traveling
Every startup will have free access to:
- the co-working space
- startup library – over 150 titles
- funding opportunities
- connections with investors & accelerators
- Orange Hub Passport
After Rubik Garage we want you to be
Aligned. Built. Validated.
For extra info & questions you can contact the Rubik Garage Team:
The application deadline is 22nd of March. Ongoing selection!
Rubik Garage Batch#2 Startups
The Rubik Garage Program is supported by Orange